Top 10 Favorite Songs From My Playlist- Use Head Phone- The Virtually 8D Sound Experience.

POSITIVE VIBES:



Hey friends!!!  Welcome to our Blog!!!

Here i like to Share my Favorite Top 10 Songs that Rule My Playlist. This Collection have Various Tamil Songs, One Telugu Song and One English Song. I Hope these Songs would also be Favorite for Everyone. I Recommend Everyone to Use Headphones to Hear the Songs. I have Provided 8D Audio Links of these Songs. This Sound will give an Awesome Experience to enjoy the Soulful Music. There is no Ranking here. Randomly i have Presented the Songs based on my Selection.

Just hear your Favourite Song from this List. If you want an Best Experience,
1. Close your Eyes.
2. Empty Your Mind.
3. Feel the Amazing Music.
4. That Circle in your Head.



These Audio Links Sound Quality are nearly same as the Dolby Sound Enhancer. Just Click the Name of the Song, it will Direct you to the Youtube Audio.


Movie   : Mersal.
Music   : A. R. Rahman.
Singers : A. R. Rahman & Shreya Ghoshal.

My most Exceptional Love Song. Rahman and Shreya Voice just Melt My Love Feeling. And make me to Celebrate My Love More and More. Such a Beautiful lyrical Song. Amazing Tamil Words with Deep Love Meaning. 

Heart Touching Lines:

"Ingu Neeyum Naanum Mattum
Ithu Kavidhayoo"

"Only You and Me
Is it a Lovely Poem? "



2. Kaadhal Cricket ( Audio) 
    Kaadhal Cricket ( Video) 

Movie : Thani Oruvan.
Music : Hip Hop Tamizha Aadhi.
Singer : Kharesma Ravichandran.

This is also a Love Song but very Different, The Way the Girl Love her Boy will be expressed in such a Modern Poetic lines with a Mesmerizing Voice and Enchanting Music. This Shows her Craziness for the Love. I feel like this Song Suits Me well and so i have Attracted heavily to this Song. Just see its Video, Such a Creative Visual. Thoughtout the Song You will know the Happiness in Loving Someone Unconditionally. 

Simple and Cute Lines :

"Azhagum Arivum Kalantha 
 Ennai Pol Azhagi Ulagil Yaarum Illai" 

"No Girls in this World are both Beautiful and Talented Like Me"


Movie : Pyaar Prema Kaadhal.
Music : Yuvan Shankar Raja.
Singer : Sid Sriram.

There is No Words to Tell the Awesomeness in this Song. Yuvan's Music Just Left our Hearts to the High On Love. This will give a Feel to the Singles to Fall in love and Be Committed. I just died in the Last Humming of the " Pyaar Prema Kaadhal". Its a Striking to my Heart. 

Freezing  Lines : 

" Aruvi Polavey Aanandham  
   Nillamal Paayudhe"

" Like a Waterfall My Happiness is
   Just Flowing Infinitely"

4. Poo Nee Poo ( Melody) 
    Poo Nee Poo ( Remix ) 

Movie : 3
Music : Anirudh Ravichander.
Singer : Mohit Chauhan.

Once I just Lived with this Song.  Till now i Hearing and Enjoying the Feel. Always the love is Overloaded in its Pain than its Joy. 
If we Know its Pain,  we wont give it to Anyone. Wow ! What a Voice!  What a Killing Words! This 4 Minutes Song is a Medicine to Cure the Love Pain , which shows the Sincere and Pure form of Love and Lust. Many Times this Music made to Cry. I have heard it for Uncountable Times. 

Burning Lines :

"Unnaale Uyir Vaazhgiren,
 Unakaaga Penne
 Uyir Kaadhal Nee Kaatinaal, 
 Vaazhvene Penne "

" I am Living because of You, 
  Its for You my Love. 
  Give Your Love, I will Live
  Forever"

5. Guleba

Movie   : Gulaebaghavali.
Music    : Vivek - Mervin.
Singers : Anirudh Ravichander , Mervin.

Very Popular Song Of this 2018! Hearing it will Always Boost our Energy. Very Heavy Celebration Music, which make everyone to Dance. A song with a Simple Words as a Message to live a Stress Free Life. 

Blissful Lines:

" Vaa Sandailaama Vaazhalaama Smartah
Committaah Ne Angerukku Kaatu Oru    Tata.. Repeatah Nee Love ah Konjam Shareu Pannu Neat ah Suweeta.. "

" Come lets Live Without Fight , Smarty  and In Relationship. Show a Good Bye to Anger and Share Love Neatly and Sweetly"



6. Ullalla Ullala

Movie   : Petta.
Music    : Anirudh Ravichander.
Singers : Nakash Aziz & Inno Genga.

Its a Peppy Song in Ani's Music.  I have fallen in love when i heard it for the First Time. The Tempo in this Music will increase the Joy and Beats of our hearts. Cheerful Voice with Jolly Peculiar Words make this Song more Delightful. 

Best Lines :

" Kaiyil Kidaichathu tholanjaa Innum
 Romba Pudichathu Kidaikkum" 

" If you Lost Something that came to Your Hands, Better than That will Come to You Soon" 


Movie : Geetha Govindam.
Music : Gopi Sundar.
Singer : Sid Sriram.

This Telugu Song Created a Greater Impact in the Youngsters Mind. When this Movie was Released,  Everyone Updated this Song in their Whatsapp Status. Such a Pleasing Song. Sid Sriram voice will Blow Our Mind. 
That Beautiful Classical Notes Added Extra Special in Enhancing the Musical Texture. Hearing this Song will give a Paradise Feel. 

Lovely Lines:

"Gundellona Vegam Penchaave 
Gummamloki Oli Thecchaave" 

" You Injected Speed in My Heart, 
You Brought Holy to My Home " 


Movie : Aashiqui - 2. 
Music : Mithoonand. 
Singer : Arijit Singh. 

Oh My God!  I can't Forget This Hindi Song in my Life Time. My First Hindi Song which i got Huge Addiction. The Harmonic Voice of Arijit Singh will make you Mad on this Song and you will Get Lost In its Incredible Feel. Nobody can dislike this Song. Like the Blood Flows through the Veins,  the Music Travels to the Heart. I Remember that Before 2 years, I have searched this Song Lyrics and Wrote it in Tamil to Memorize those Lines in Hindi.  

Golden Lines:

" Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa 
Ek Pal Dur Gawara Nahi " 

" This Relation has Bloomed in such a Way that we cannot be Distanced even for a Moment"

9. Main Agar Kahoon ( Audio )
    Main Agar Kahoon ( Video )  

Movie.  : Om Shanti Om. 
Music   : Vishal - Shekhar. 
Singers : Sonu Nigam,  Shreya Ghoshal. 

Admiring a Cute Smile of a Little Baby.  This same Feel we will get while Hearing this Wonderful Hindi Song. Most Romantic and Marvellous Song that never vanish from my Playlist. Though I don't know the complete Meaning and Lyrics, I have whole heartedly surrender myself in the Magical Feel created by this Song in my Mind. Such a Fantastic Song I feel Like I am Dancing in the Heaven with My Man. Nothing Equals to its Flawless and Melodious Music. 

10. Believer 

Album : Imagine Dragons Song. 
Crew    : Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon,        Ben Mckee, Daniel Platzman & Justin Tranter.          

Most Vociferous Song. The Beat and the Loud Voice Tempted my Heart to Love and Hear this Song. What a Electrifying Song! I had Goosebumps while Listening  it in 8D Audio. I highly Recommend everyone to hear It in the Above Link. Dont Miss the Pleasure Guys. Its Completely the Musical Treat to Have this Song in the Pure 8D Audio. 

Inspirational Lines : 

" Singing from Heartache from the Pain
Taking my Message from the Veins
Speaking my Lesson from the Brain
Seeing the Beauty through the.....  pain" 


Hear Your Favourite Song From my PlayList and Share the Song that you Liked here in the Comments. I hope Music can Change the Worst Mind To Cherishing and Heal the Inner Pain. These Singers are Gifted to have such a Soulful Voice. The Heart which Compose Music and Love Music will never Go in a Wrong Way. Music has the Power to give a Disciplined Life. 


Love Music. Live Young. 

Thanking You all for Visiting Our Blog          " View On My Vision". Keeping Supporting Us. A Long Journey to Go......

See You All in Our Next Blog. Take Care.  Spread Love. 







Comments

Post a Comment