Rejoicing New Year Message!Welcome Miracle 2019πŸ’ My Bucket List.

Positive Vibes: 


Hey Friends!  Welcome to Our Blog!!!


This Blissful 2018 is Counting its Hours. In this Jubilant December Month, it is Coming to a Beautiful End. Just Few Days Before, We Celebrated Our Child Jesus Birth. I Hope as usual,  this Christmas Born to Fulfill us with Plenty of Blessings and Prosperity. We are all in a State Of Celebration Mood to Anxiously Welcome this New Year 2019!!

In My Perspective, 2K18 was a quite Pleasant with Cool Moments and Genuine Experience to Store in My Heart. I must Appreciate it for what it has Given me. Now I am Jolly and Eager to See the New One with 365 Happiness and Challenges.

The First Day of New Year is a Time that the Whole World Celebrate to Spread Smiles and Wishes without Focussing any Religion, Caste and Gender Differences. It is a Perfect Occasion to Recreate the Joy of Bonds with our Friends and Families in order to make it More Enjoyable.


Start The Day with a Peaceful Prayer with Positive Desires. Its My Greatest Weapon to Accomplish  Success and to Accept Failures.
Empty your Mind from Worries and Believe that it would be a Good Start for your Upcoming Resourceful Future. When you Give a Cheerful Start to your New Year, it will Go on Smoothly all 365 Days. Apart from Dressing and Beautifying Yourself , Concentrate in Freshing your Thoughts in this New Year. Give Confidence to your Heart that you Should Achieve the Thing you want. If not You, Who else is Born to Make Your Dream Visible? Its Not an Advice and I am Not a Person Who Succeeded My Goal. I am here to Motivate My Age Fellows by portraying my Goals and Plans for 2019! Cheer Up with Me and Do Take this Year as a Treasure to Design Your Own Future.

Here's My Bucket List.

A New Year is Like a Blank Book and the Pen is in Your Hands. It is your Chance to Write an Interesting Chapters of Your Life.


Just i have Listed out my Needs that i want to pursue in this 2019.

I am 22  and now doing my Post Graduation Final Semester. Yet to Complete it in Coming May. Till Now, there is no Backlogs in my Studies by God's Grace. Successfully i should finish it and join M. Sc., Computer Science behind my Name.

My Biggest Destination of 2K19 is to Settle in a Good Career. It is the most Significant Aspect to Show Myself in this Society. As i said Before, i Strongly Believe in Prayers. My Belief Bible Words " Rejoice Always,  Pray Continually and Give Thanks to the Lord"    ( 1 Thess. 5:16-18 ) . Surely,  My God will Place Myself and my Man in a Satisfying Job as a Dignified Crown. With Courage,  Faith and Great Effort, we are making Steps for our Job. We Assure to Stand as a Testimony in the God's Name.

So My Fellow Friends this is the Year of Miracles. Our God is Going to Shower us with Miraculous Glory. Be Prepared. Miracles Do Happen for Everyone.



I Love Driving Car and I Know to Drive. My Father Taught me with our Own Car. But I didn't get Complete Approval from my Dad that i Drive Perfectly. So i should Practice More and Satisfy him. By this Year, i have Planned to Get Qualified Driving Licence.

An Ultimate Aim that i Swear to do in 2K19 is Nurturing Our Baby. yeah, Its Our Blog!     " VIEW ON MY VISION" My Baby! It Deserve a Complete Professional Look and a Customized View. As soon as Possible,  we will Release its New Version. This is our 15th Blog. My Goal is to Post 50 Blogs this Year. But its not Easy, Let me set it as 50 so that i can Reach At least 40. I hope to get all Your Support for Our Blog.

Travelling can Make a Better Human. Every Year gets its Unique and Memorable by Travelling. In 2018, I have explored Coorg. In this Year, I have planned to Go for 2 Trips in my Vacation . And Definitely i will Travel to Live My Life to the Fullest Extent.

Get, Set and Go! Prepare Your List and get it Stick to your Home Mirror. So that You get Chance to See it Everyday and Work for it. I think at the end of 2K19 , I will Clear my Bucket List. Oh My God Help Me! I Believe You.

 My Hearty Wishes for You All,

Great Beginning for January,
Unconditional Love for February,
Pure Peace for March,
No Worries for April,
Full of Fun for May,
Joyous for June To November,
And again Celebration for December.

Let all the Troubles melt in your Flaming Prayer. 2019 will Rejuvenate Ourselves with Beautiful Traces, Bursting Joy and Roaring Laughter.


Happy Happy Happy New Year 2019 To My Family, Friends and The People in This Loving Universe. Stay Spiritual , Healthy and Smiling Always.

Thanking you All for Visiting Our Blog          " View On My Vision". Keep Supporting Us. A Long Journey To Go....

See You all in our Next Blog. Take Care. Spread Love.













Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you sam. Its All Becoz of ur encouragement. Our 15th Blog it is!

      Delete
    2. Your dedication Pays 😍

      Delete
  2. Fabulous akka...my heartfelt wishes for fulfilling your bucket list😘😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. May god bless us with our desired dreams ...happy new year.. .All the Best for ur drms

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for ur dreams.... Keep going success dr.... Happy new year baby.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment