Those Memorable Days

POSITIVE VIBES:



Hey Friends !!!!   ******* WELCOME  TO  OUR  BLOG*******

This  Blog  is  all  about  our  childhood  memories,  I  just  like  to  share  some  awesome  moments,  which  will surely make us  to  feel  why  should  we  grow  up  And  miss  those  all?
Just  imagine  everything  guys  while  reading  it.

Thank  you all   for  your  comments  on  our  first  blog.  Very  happy  to  see   those  encouraging words.


Sometimes,  I  wish  to  be  a  child  again  so  I  could  be  true  by  my  heart  and  thoughts.

Looking back our sweet childish days, Wearing the short skirts and flower frocks I always run here and there , even my mom was unable to control me as I was a very active baby. My face always filled with an Innocent smile and Cute dimples which made me to look prettier at that time. Those days my mom used only the ponds powder to beautify me, and do double braid hairstyle with a huge pink color rose, which would be like a big mike on my head. How funny my appearance was!! I use to see and laugh on those photos from my old albums. And also now I realized that "CHILDHOOD MEANS SIMPLICITY", where we just look at this world with our childish eyes, so the things we do and the everything around us was very beautiful.



School days are the major part of childhood. Blue UNIFORM, Micky mouse BAG, two layer LUNCH BOX, Barbie girl PENCIL, Buckle SHOES were the favorite stuffs we liked to buy. Those days are stress free. We lived in our own world without worries.We play,we eat,we study,we sleep. And this cycle continued everyday and surprisingly we never get bored on recur of this cycle. We depended only on our parents and stayed cool doing all the naughty things. What a FABULOUS PERIOD that was!!! My father would iron my uniform, polish my little shoes, and drop me at the school in his old red color Suzuki bike. As my school found just 1 km from my home. It would be an UNFORGETTABLE RIDE throughout my life, I use to sit in front of my dad on the petrol tank and sound the horn on the way we go. I would feel like I am riding the bike. OH!!! Just longing for that moment to come again. All those memories are just glittering and appearing in my mind now.

Everyday evening after coming from school , my neighborhood friends and I would be playing in the sun. We had a long and broad street where we do Cycling, running, skipping and playing many jolly games. I could not stop playing as it was more funny to play in the  street lights after the sun set. My mom would be shouting at me to come to home. I wont consider her. But when I hear my dad's bike horn suddenly I will say bye to my fellow friends and run to my home. As that was the time to do my homework. Aw!!!!! Still many wonderful moments are flying in my heart.



 *****************

I cherish my childhood days because I was in a warm little nest where my heart had only the true affections.

CHILDHOOD = NO PROBLEMS!!!!

Finally, I would say Childhood is the most memorable and special part of ones life. So always carry those memories in your heart, you will never become older!!!! I am glad to recall those happy moments with you all. Be childish by heart and matured by mind. As always mind follows heart.


Thanking you all for visiting our "VIEW ON MY VISION " blog. Share your memories with me in the comments. Keep supporting our blog. A long journey to go....

See you all in my next blog. Take care. Spread love.







Comments

Post a Comment